Monday, February 16, 2004

Mmm... crow

Ok. So, I have always said that if I am wrong I will be the first one to admit it. It happens so rarely that it's not something that I am used to or that comes easy to me. But, here it is. I was wrong. It was wrong of me to stereotype you. It was wrong of me to think that you were like all of the other assholes I have had the misfortune to be friends with. And above all, it was wrong of me to give you attitude. That is something that I need to work on. I will also admit that. I have became far too bitter and cynical and have found it too easy to jump the gun and get my feelings hurt over something that shouldn't be such an issue. I think I have become somewhat self-absorbed and forget to think that there may be things going on in other peoples lives as well. In my head it's alway about rejection. That's what it always has been in the past, and again with the stereotyping. I have learned my lesson. I knew when we entered this relationship that things would be different. That due to circumstances it wouldn't be the usual boy/girl thing. And you aren't the usual boy. I try not to be the usual girl. So, this is the public apology for anything posted here in a snit. I'm sorry and I hope that you can forgive me.

No comments: