Friday, February 13, 2004

Friday Five

1. Are you superstitious?
Yes.

2. What extremes have you heard of someone going to in the name of superstition?
Stopping and turning around and driving miles out of the way to avoid crossing the black cat's path, locking oneself in the house and not going anywhere at all on Friday the 13th.

3. Believer or not, what's your favorite superstition?
Ahh.. I like them all.

4. Do you believe in luck? If yes, do you have a lucky number/article of clothing/ritual?
Yes, to a certain extent. I don't really believe in the whole number/article/ritual thing though.
It's more being in the right time at the right place and things like that.

5. Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not?
Yes, I do, again to an extent. I believe the pull of the tide and the moon etc do have certain effects on our bodies. Of course, I get looked at like I am a raving maniac when I say that, or told that I am going to hell.

No comments: