Friday, February 06, 2004

Friday Five (yeah it's late, bite me)

1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
I guess that depends on your definition of daring. Public nudity, sex in public, meeting people off of the internet, getting stoned in Six Flags countless things.

2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?
I think I've pretty much done all of it. Tattoos, the above listed stuff, piercing my eyebrow. I can't think of much left that they wouldn't approve of that I haven't tried.

3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)
In the past... 10. Now? Probably 2 or 3.

4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?
Seeing New Orleans for the first time in the early morning rain. Meeting a truly awesome person.

5. ... and what's the worst?
I can't think of any worsts. I have escaped my adventures unscathed for the most part. I try not to live my life regretting things that I have done.

No comments: