1. Name five things in your refrigerator.
Milk, soy milk, cranberry juice, 6 varieties of cheese and apple butter
2. Name five things in your freezer.
Ice, Brussels sprouts, Boston butt pork roast, pie crust, Blue Bunny sugar free Popsicles
3. Name five things under your kitchen sink.
Dishwasher detergent, Windex, trash bags, apple scented Lysol, Pledge
4. Name five things around your computer.
2003 Calendar featuring the 7 Up truck drivers, Pier One candle in glass holder, cup of Pepsi Vanilla, basket of cd's and junk, roll of Charmin (I forgot to get more Kleenex)
5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet.
Almost empty bottle of Wish by Chopard perfume, lip mask and conditioner, 3 different anti-perspirant/deodorants, pearls that need re-stringing, Pond's deep cleanser and make-up remover with cucumber
1. What vehicle do you drive?
'94 Buick Skylark
2. How long have you had it?
Since December of '02 (right after the asshat who ran the stop sign in front of Walmart totaled my Accord)
3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle?
Uhh.. the a/c?
4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle?
THE most annoying?? There are several. Only 3 of the windows roll down. The power console on the driver's door is held on by duct tape, as is one of the a/c vents. The power locks malfunction so I disabled them. The dashboard almost falls off every time I hit a bump because I need new shocks. The windshield is scratched up and you can't see out of it. Well... you get the point. I didn't buy the car because I wanted it, it was just the only thing available at the time and I had to have something THEN.
5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now?
Cadillac Escalade ESV Platinum Edition in White Diamond
Ok, so don't just be nosy... I shared with y'all. Now y'all put YOUR answers in the spankin new comment section below!