Thursday, January 29, 2004

Needful things

I have expensive tastes. Here lately I haven't been able to support those habits as in the past. Now, I just settle for adding things I want to my gigantor list. I was in Dillard's the other day buyin some pantays and of course I had to go by the perfume counter. Bad idea. I have been out of perfume for a long time now, and since I only like the expensive ones and would rather go without than wear anything cheap, I have been without for far too long. The new Cacharel Amor Amor caught my eye and my nose first. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw the familiar Boss logo. Me love Boss long time. So, I knew I'd like it without smelling it, but I had to anyway. Oh My Gawd. It's called Boss Intense and it smells like ... well, let's just say I got all turned on there in the big middle of Dillard's. I must have.

No comments: