Sunday, January 18, 2004

A Meme for you



What is the middle name of the first person you ever slept with?
Haven't a clue. What was their first name?

What kind of underwear are you wearing and what color?
Victoria's Secret high cut briefs, kind of a peachy/beige snakeskin pattern.

What is the song you want played at your funeral?
Amazing Grace.

What would your last meal be before getting executed?
Beans of Eternal Life

Beatles or Stones?
Stones

If you had to pick one person on earth who should die, who would it be?
I don't want that kind of karma hanging over my shoulder.

The person whose problems you would never want to hear again?
Mine.

What is the thing most important to you (as far as physical) about the preferred sex?
A pulse.

Do you secretly hate some of your friendsters but are too nice to reject them?
I haven't been on friendster since I registered, I doubt I have any friendsters

If you could have any super power what would it be?
The ability to heal by touch.

Favorite hangover cure?
Don't drink in the first place? I've never found a sure-fire hangover cure, so I don't drink anymore.

How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?
Since I don't drink anymore, I'd be a pretty cheap drunk. Back in the day, I had to hit the 10 or 12 mark to start feeling it.

Favorite Outkast lyric?
Everybody needs someone to rub their shoulders
And scratch their dandruff
And everybody need to quit actin hard and shit
Before you get your ass whooped (I'll slap the fuck out ya!)
And everybody needs somebody to love
Before its too late
Its too late

Hair color you most like someone you're dating to have?
Hair color isn't important. Hell, hair is optional.

If you had to be blind or deaf?
Deaf. I'd hate to not be able to see my children grow up.

Do you have any psychiatric problems?
Depends on your version of "problems".

Siblings that should go to rehab?
Health rehab maybe.

Least favorite month?
February always sucks.

First movie you can remember seeing as a kid?
Jaws. It was like 1975 and I was 4 and I remember it to this day. I still have a problem with boats and water I can't see in.

Favorite person in the whole world?
That would have to be me. No, really, I don't do favorites much. I don't have a favorite color or song or anything like that. I like variety.

When's the last time you went on a date?
When the Earth was still flat.

Do you like violent movies or dirty movies?
Yes.

Fall or spring?
Both.

Person you most wish you hadn't made out with?
I don't see the point in having that kind of regrets.

If you are straight, what person of the same sex would you do it with?
If I am straight I wouldn't be doing it with a person of the same sex.

Where do you want to live when you are old and brittle?
Somewhere with a great climate. Not too hot, not too cold.

Who is the person you can count on most?
I don't know, who? There are different people I can count on for different things.

If you could date any celebrity past or present, time and age are not factors?
Jesse James

What books have you pretended you've read?
I've read them all.

What's a word you would use to describe your life?
Conflicted.

Favorite drinking game?
The "try not to dribble it down my chin" game.

What did you dream last night?
I didn't dream last night, I was too warm and snuggly.

Favorite bands?
Rubber.

No comments: