Friday, January 23, 2004

Friday Five

At this moment, what is your favorite...

1. ...song?
That's a tough one, I like so many. Lately the one going through my head is Hit That. Love me some Offspring.

2. ...food?
Ahh food. Another toughie. I like it all. Today I am lovin me some salad blend with Butter Lettuce and Radicchio with BBQ Ranch dressing.

3. ...tv show?
Any Day Now, but I don't ever get to watch it. I wonder if they have it on DVD yet? My fave I do get to watch is ER but I have been less than impressed with it lately.

4. ...scent?
Snuggle Botanical Bliss fab softener. And Mr. Stopable's special blend cologne. Smells like candy. (why do I have that damn song in my head now, yeah, you know the one)

5. ...quote?
As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something. Hagar the Horrible ha!

No comments: