Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Seeking Juan "Valdez"

Last night I dreamed that you told me to come and see you. You were up high on a mountain in like Mexico or somewhere with lots of jungle. You gave me directions, but they weren't very good and I kept getting lost and having to backtrack. I also kept getting caught up in all of these crazy scenes with people and that was holding me up. I drove and I walked and I went in circles and finally, FINALLY, I reached the top of the mountain where you were. Just as I walked up to you, you said "Oh, there you are. I have to go now. Maybe I'll see you later".
Oh, and in this dream I was about 11 years younger and was wearing my hair long and curly like I did back then. No surprise that some of the people who kept holding me up were real blasts from the past.
I don't think it takes an expert to figure that one out.

No comments: