Monday, May 03, 2004

Pay no attention to the blogger behind the curtain

Well, here we are again, and it's been a week since my last update. Blame Eric. (well, hey, so long as it isn't me! :p )
So, let's see. Nothing exciting to report. Haven't done anything other than the usual. We've watched some good movies. Ate some good food. Had some good.... uhm.. fun. Eric and I went to the end of year BBQ thingy for the Computer Science Math Geek depts the other night and it was pretty fun. He's like a scholar and stuff! I lurve geeks.
I broke my toe. That was fun.
The weight loss thing isn't going so quick. I think I'm at 165 now which is where I THOUGHT I was before. So, I'm basically back where I should have started. NOW it's 20 pounds. Or else I am not going to be seen in swimwear. Hayull no. I really need to get back to the Pilates thing every day. Too bad I'm a lazy wench. And a hungry one. Sex makes me hungry. Shouldn't the two cancel each other out? It's exercise. Right? Hmph.
I changed my links over there to the right, for those of you who actually pay attention to such things. I put it all on blogrolling so that it's not so big of a pain in the butt to update.
I had an invite today to join a pretty cool livejournal community. Go over to fallsgeeks and check it out. Of course, unless you're from Wichita Falls, it's not going to interest you a whole lot.
Well, what are you waiting for? Go! Move along. Nothing to see here.

No comments: