Thursday, May 13, 2004

In lieu of actual content...

It's quiz night!

"Which American City Are You?"

Seattle
Your dark exterior masks a caffeine driven activism. You'll take up a cause and you'll get ugly to advance it.

"Which prop from 'American Pie' are you?"

Warm Apple Pie
You are the warm apple pie! It may seem like a contradiction but you are true-blue Americana and the object of every freudian fantasy.

"What swear word are you?"
You Are Fuck!
Go fuck yourself.

"What color are you?"
blue
You are a friendly, trustworthy person. Friends know they can depend on you. Your inner favorite color is blue.

"Which Random Irish Gaelic Phrase Are You? "

Ta mo bhriste tri thine
Ta mo bhriste tri thine - 'My trousers are on fire.'You're a few bricks short of a load, aren't you? You're probably not allowed to use sharp objects and you should be locked in a rubber room. With Rubber rats. Rubber rats? I hate rubber rats. They drive me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a rubber room. With rubber rats. Rubber rats? I hate rubber rats...


No comments: