Friday, May 21, 2004

It lives

Here lately I've still been in the mood to just read other peoples' journals and stay away from mine. I haven't had many nice things to say lately. The kids have been making me insane. So, there has been a regime change here and they are grounded for the next 3 weeks. I know, sounds harsh, but they have been hellions including at school and so far nothing has got their attention. This will. They will be grounded for 3 weeks and for every infraction there are days added to their "sentence". They'll get the idea or they are in for a long and boring summer sitting in their rooms. But hey, it'll be quiet around here! I'm highly pissed off at my ex due to his not having sent my child support yet. Even after I called him and informed him that we are out of everything and it's been a month and a half. He just sends it whenever he wants to and expects that to be okay. I guess I should be thankful that he sends it, but still. He's not the one sitting here with 2 diapers, very little toilet paper, etc etc.
Eric is as usual the bomb-diggety! He got me Season One of Samurai Jack on DVD! How cool is that?? But then again he's always cool. *does the happy dance* And now I am off to bed. Bono's nachos, y'all.

No comments: