Sunday, November 30, 2003

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Without the snow. And the giant tree. And the blinding lights. Ok, so it doesn't look a lot like Christmas around here. Yet. Have y'all seen those pine cones that are cinnamon scented? Mmmmm yum! Those are awesome. I found them at Michael's and WalMart both. However, they are a bit bunged up. I'm kind of obsessive that way. I don't like for things to be messed up in anyway, especially not something you have on display in your home. So, I didn't buy any. Instead, I thought to myself "Self, you can MAKE these for a whole lot less money and have them look a whole lot better." And the kids will have fun at the park pickin up pine cones. We always go feed them to the prairie dogs anyway. May as well throw a few in a sack and bring em home and cook em up. Then it will at least begin to smell a whole lot like Christmas.

No comments: