Saturday, December 25, 2004

Happy Merry! Now kiss my ass!

Hope everyone had a good Christmas!
So, yeah, haven't updated in a while. I've been kind of tied up. (no, not that kind, couldn't get that lucky) Things have once again gone to hell in a handcart around here. You know how I mentioned I have to move? And had somewhere to move to? Turns out they were full of shit. So, when Dec. 31st gets here and I have to be out of this apt I don't know what the hell I am going to do. Homeless shelter maybe? I haven't had any luck finding anything else, don't have anywhere else to do, decided I was going to go to Georgia finally and turns out that isn't going to work either. Anyone got a spare room? I found all this out Monday. Then went to check my mail because my brother had sent a Christmas card a while back and it hadn't arrived yet. It was finally there; but, somewhere between their post office and my locked mailbox the two gift cards that were in it had mysteriously disappeared. Nice. Thanks, fuckers. I don't know what is wrong with some people. Had to get all of that straightened out. I dropped my glasses and broke them completely in half the other day. And some other stuff that I forget. Blocked from memory more than likely. heh Oh. I remember. But, we won't go into that now. Let's just say I have plenty more Dear John excerpts. But, I decided to put all of this stuff on the table until after the holiday. We had a really good one this year as far as gifts and stuff go. It was small again this year. Just me, my mom, my dad, the kids and our friend Kathy. But, it was really nice. The kids got some things they really wanted. Jaron got a guitar and thinks he's a rock star. God, I have to get that child some lessons. I made a pretty good haul myself surprisingly. Didn't get my Christmas wish, but do we ever? Maybe I need some cheese for this whine? Blah. Anyways, Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

No comments: