Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Wait watchers

So, I have been really bad about updating lately. There's just been other things I'd prefer to be doing for a change, rather than lack of anything to say. I have plenty to say, but most of it I am hoarding, and am going to selfishly keep it all to myself so that I may take it out in private and hold it in my hand and admire it as a child might a secret treasure.
But, I do have a niggling little problem. And since I am unable to hold myself accountable, I am going to call upon you, dear readers and friends, to do that for me. Accountability sucks at times, no? Especially when you have an extreme lack of self-control and an overwhelming junk food habit. Yes, that is what this is all about. I still have 20 pounds to go. No, 45 wasn't enough! 20 more, I say! At least. I would like to be able to wear a swimsuit this summer and not look as if I were a sausage stuffed into its casing. So, help a sister out here. I am going to be posting my weight here now, and then I will follow up once a week. Feel free to cast aspersions and throw tomatoes if the numbers have not decreased. (rotten tomatoes only please, lest I eat them). Today's grand total is... are you ready for this? Ok. Here goes. This is harder than I thought it would be. Right. I weigh... and keep in mind that I usually weigh in the morning so that it is less and it is now 2:30 and I have had food and all that and oh okay I'll quit dithering now. I weigh 173??? Sheee-it. A few days ago it was only 163. Maybe we should try that again in the morning. Anyways. That's what the scale says as of 2:33 pm on April 20, 2004. That's worse than I thought because that in essence means I need to get back down to 163 and then lose 20 pounds. So... 30 it is. Ugh.

No comments: