Friday, April 09, 2004

Happy Good Friday!

The Friday Five isn't relevant today, but I saw this meme at jewdez and The Go Fish and liked it better.


Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
"Worth it, though!" She stroked my face like she was petting a kitten. "It's a baby's bottom, is your face."

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
The entertainment center

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
A PBS documentary about a fish

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The TV, my kids playing outside, windchimes

When did you last step outside?
About 30 minutes ago

Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
My email

What are you wearing?
Shortie pajamas with bugs on them

Did you dream last night?
Not that I remember

When did you last laugh?
Last night

What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Paint

Seen anything weird lately?
Not weird enough for me to remember offhand

What do you think of this quiz?
Kind of random, random is good

What is the last movie you saw?
The Ring

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
A car

Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I have psychic powers.

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Every person would have a good home, a decent car and no worries about food or bills or lack of necessities. And every person in the world would be provided healthcare.

Do you like to dance?
Yep
George Bush is he a power-crazy nut case or someone who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?
I don't think he is either.

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
If it had been a girl, it would have been Sophia something.

Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Don't have to imagine. His name is Jaron.

Would you ever consider living abroad?
I consider it all the time, but it is more of a dream at the moment.

No comments: