Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Right now

Today has sort of been one of those days. You know the ones? Where your mood changes like quicksilver and you feel out of control? Nothing has gone your way for so long that you don't ever see it coming again? I have always been a "driving in the car really fast with the stereo blaring the nastiest rock available" kind of stress reliever. Today, I had enough so I had to get out. My hoopty doesn't have a cd player so I just listen to the radio in the car. Fortunately, we now have a decent radio station here. So, I was out for a drive... no, not a fast one, I am not recovered enough from the surgery for the maneuvering involved... and was listening to the radio when this here song came on. Now, I haven't liked anything of theirs in a few years, but when I heard this one I was like "HAYULL YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT". Yeah, it's a bit extreme, but there are days when we feel like that about people we really do love. I have felt that way a lot lately.

No comments: