Friday, October 08, 2004

Happy Blogiversary to me!

So, it's hard to believe I've been doing this for a year. It's hard for me to believe it's BEEN a year. It certainly doesn't seem like it. The older I get, the more I am all "wow, where DID the time go?". It's especially bad because you have all these things you want to get accomplished and you haven't done them yet and the next time you turn around it's been a year since you set out to do those things and you're like whoa. Oops! This time last year I was planning to have lost weight, grown out my hair, gone back to school, and be on my way to Georgia by now. Hmm. Nope. O for 4. But, I look back on all the things that did happen and I am just thankful for my sanity. Well, that I have a shred of sanity left. A small one. But it's there, I swear! Maybe. For now. I have to go back home this weekend. Well, I don't HAVE to, but my mom is coming back from 3 months in Georgia, so I guess I BETTER. It's going to be good to see her, but it's not going to be good to deal with all the crap going on at her house. Which is a whole other post. One I am going to leave until I get back so I can tell it all at once. Have a good weekend, y'all. Wish me luck.

No comments: