Sunday, August 29, 2004

Yet more stuff you never wanted to know

I'm bored and I'm lazy.
I've seen this all over the place but most recently at kalisha's.

Your name spelled backwards.
anitsirc

Where were your parents born?
Dad – Olney, Texas; Mom – Graham, Texas

What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Such Great Heights - Iron and Wine

What’s your favorite restaurant?
All the restaurants around here pretty much suck. I'd have to say the one's I like best are Texas Moon, Bogart's Deli (they have the best Monte Cristos) and El Gordo's.

Last time you swam in a pool?
Friday afternoon.

Have you ever been in a school play?
In the 5th grade. I was the teacher in Peanuts.

How many kids do you want?
None, thanks. Oh, too late. Damn.

Type of music you dislike most?
Crap. I mean rap.

Are you registered to vote?
Yes.

Do you have cable?
Nope.

Have you ever ridden on a moped?
Motorcycles of all kinds and four-wheelers but no moped. But I'd like to have a Vespa.

Ever prank call anybody?
Many times.

Ever get a parking ticket?
No. My boyfriend-at-the-time got one in my car after parking where I told him not to. Come to think of it, that has happened twice with two different guys. They never listen, do they?

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Hayull no.

Farthest place you ever traveled.
Nevada or Mississippi, whichever is the farthest.

Do you have a garden?
Not at the time. That's another reason I would love to have a house.

What’s your favorite comic strip?
Tumbleweeds

Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
I can sing along with it, but if I had to come up with the words on my own I'd not get too far.

Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Shower in the am, bath at night.

Best movie you’ve seen in the past month?
I haven't seen that many this month. 13 going on 30 was cute.

Favorite pizza topping?
Shrimp, sun-dried tomato and mushroom with white sauce from Pizza Roma in New Orleans. I like most pizza, but that is the best.

Chips or popcorn?
Both, please.

What color lipstick do you usually wear?
Black Honey by Clinique or Cover Girl's lipslicks in hipster or Neutrogena Moisture Shine gloss in Dizzy.

Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
Uhh...not that I am aware of.

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Another hayull no.

Orange Juice or apple?
Orange.

Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
My kids at Mickey D's. woo

Favorite type chocolate bar?
The ones with chocolate.

When was the last time you voted at the polls?
I've never been compelled to vote. Until now.

Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Last month when I was back home. Dang, I miss having access to those.

Have you ever won a trophy?
Nope. Never participated in anything to win one.

Are you a good cook?

Very.

Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Yep.

Ever order an article from an infomercial?
Nope.

Sprite or 7-up?
Neither. I prefer Hansen's Natural Mandarin Lime.

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
Unfortunately, yes. That never lasted long. And won't happen again.

Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
Some Burt's Bees stuff.

Ever throw up in public?
Sadly, yes.

Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
At this point, I'll take the money.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not really, no. Lust, yeah.

Ever call a 1-900 number?
Nope.

Can ex’s be friends?
I've never found that to be possible. Friendly, yes. Actual friendship, no.

Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
Thankfully, it's been a while since I've had to visit anyone. So long I am not real sure who it was. Probably my grandmother.

Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
Nope.

What message is on your answering machine?
My voicemail has something along the lines of "Hi, we can't come to the phone right now. Please leave your name, number and a brief message and we'll get back to you".

What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?
Gosh. Hard choice. Right up there is the "Wild & Crazy" Festrunk Brothers. Ed Grimmly. Roseanna Roseanna Danna. Most of the old ones.

What was the name of your first pet?
The first pet that I got to pick out all on my own was a calico cat I got at the bait store that I named Callie.

What is in your purse?
Wallet, glasses case, keys, gum, Ice Breakers Liquid Ice, small cosmetic case with my lipsticks and Burt's Bees lip balm and eye drops, Purell hand sanitizer, a lighter, a pen, a mix cd, my phone and electric bill so I can pay them Monday.

Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
Sex if available. Read otherwise.

What is one thing you are grateful for today?

Safety fences at dirt race tracks. Flying tires are quite hazardous.

No comments: